Powerspace
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Powerspace

Un band de Powerpop/electro/rock

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion Empty
MessageSujet: Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion   Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion Icon_minitimeSam 29 Déc - 4:17

Une ré-édition du CD est prévue uniquement sur iTunes. Cette ré-édition comprendra 3 nouvelles pistes : You Vs Me Round III - All Out, All Night - Stoned In Love*. Les personnes s'ayant deja procurer l'album pourront télécharger les chansons bonus séparément plutot que de payer pour le cd au complet une 2eme fois.

on peut lire sur leur Myspace ceci :

Citation :
STONED IN LOVE
One of my friends was studying abroad in France last year. He came back to the U.S. and the first thing he told me was I needed to hear this song. He said it is practically the only song they play on the radio in France, and it is by some techno producer named Chicane and Tom Jones sings the chorus. These all sounded like great things. He also said he once put it on his fully charged iPod, and listened to it on repeat until his iPod ran out of batteries. Pretty crazy. So he showed me the song, I loved it, and later that night we had a French electro pop dance party where it was pretty much Be Aggressive and Chicane on repeat. It was awesome. I spent 3 days trying to find or download the song, only to find it was not available in the U.S. My girlfriend finally found the single and mailed it to me and I listened to it about a trillion times. This song is awesome, and we felt it's not being released in the U.S. was a sin.. (I eventually found an import of the Chicane album in Amoeba Records in Hollywood that I paid like $30 for)…so we covered it. We also covered 'Crazy' by Seal and 'Full Moon' by Sonata Arctica, but those demos didn't make it to the studio. I still want to do a full-fledged cover of Full Moon though, because there's nothing better than Finnish power- metal. Nothing.

ALL OUT, ALL NIGHT (DEMO)
The demo of this song was probably the most fun song we've recorded. We started tracking vocals as we were getting ready to go out to a party. Alec finished most of the song, but we only had a rough idea for the end so we stopped there and went to the party. I think we all got pretty drunk, probably lit some stuff on fire, and the party ended up being pretty fun with a lot of our friends there. At some point we had the great idea of bringing as many people as we could back from the party to track "party vocals" at the end of the song. I sung my friend Steve the rough melody and let him write whatever lyrics he wanted. Those lyrics are the reason the song is not on the album, because apparently can't sell your CD in Wal Mart if it has a song that says "fuck" 8 times in a row. Anyways, it was pretty funny to have my bedroom packed with people screaming "Fuck yeah, we're fucking ready!" at 2am (though my housemates probably didn't think so). Kevin was sober and desperately trying to conduct the crowd of drunks like a drum major, and I was singing from my bunk-bed lying down under the covers. It was quite a scene. We changed the verse in the studio and I think it's a lot cooler. Kinda wish this was on the album but we put BE Aggressive on there instead so it's all good.

YOU VS. ME ROUND III (DEMO)
This was one of our favorite demos, musically, but I think we were all scared to put this song on the record because of the lyrics. The lyrics are really sarcastic, probably too sarcastic for their own good. We're not really cocky guys and most of the lyrical content of this song is just completely made up, but we were all listening to way too much Justin Timberlake at the time, and that's probably where these ideas came from. You can't deny that synth line though. Also, I think it's hilarious when Alec goes "we do everything that other bands can't" and then we immediately play this complicated syncopated run…but, I think I might be the only person who thinks that's funny. Oh and we also all thought it was a pretty revolutionary idea to sing about how we wanted a remix of our own song to come out, then remix that part ourselves within the actual song. Man, we had big plans for this one… Anyways, now it's on iTunes and everyone is going to hate us.

Thanks checking out these exclusive tracks, hope you enjoyed reading about why they are in fact, exclusive. Happy Holidays! We love you!

Perso, je trouve que c'est une bonne idée, parce que franchement, Stoned In Love, elle est DÉLIRANTE
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://kicks-of-powerspace.1fr1.net
Sanoku71

Sanoku71

MessageSujet: Re: Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion   Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév - 13:32

Au mois de Mars 2008 qui arrive, ces trois bonus-là seront dans l'album spécialement édité pour le Japon !
La plupart du temps, quand un groupe marche très bien, il commence ensuite à s'installer au Japon, puis très difficilement en Europe ! (UK surêment, mais le reste est peu désservis...)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion   Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév - 22:57

effectivement
https://kicks-of-powerspace.1fr1.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion   Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion Icon_minitime

Ré-édition de The Kicks Of Passion
Page 1 sur 1